One of my favorite sayings is....... better late than never. However, when someone awards you with a blog award back on the 26th of April and you don't do anything about it for a couple months, the 'better late than never' saying usually can be tossed out the window for the apparent reason that it took nearly two and a half months to post about the blog award rather than posting about it in a few days. In other words, the saying is practically irrelevant because it took me so long to post about it. But, it still stands true, so without further ado............................................... I was awarded 'The Versatile Blogger" blog award from Anna.
Thank you so very much Anna and sorry it took so long to post about this. :-/ Not only do I have to post about it, but I have to list seven things about myself. In that case, here we go....
1) I won a Fear Factor contest before and came in third place one other time (not on the actual tv show, but at our former church's Fallfest :).
2) I am a theology nerd or geek..... whatever you want to call it. I will talk with anybody for hours about this one subject.
3) I absolutely love John Piper (my favorite pastor to quote from).
4) One of my newest hobbies is strength-training. I usually was a biker/runner before (still am), a cardio type guy, but I am beginning to gain more upper body weight.
5) My fav. two verses in the Bible are 1 Corinthians 2:2 and Ephesians 2:4, but my fav. two books in the Bible are John and Philippians.
6) I have three younger sisters and two of them are below the age of 4. The other is 20. If you want to visit her blog, check it out here.
7) Last but not least, my birthday is in four days---- another year will bite the dust fairly soon. :)
And, with all that said, Happy 4th of July to everybody. Hope you all have a safe Independence Day full of God's majestic grace-filled blessings. May God bless America----- the greatest nation on God's green earth.
Sola Deo Gloria!!!!