Sunday, January 23, 2011

Powered By Reftagger

Thanks to Dakota, my blog is now powered by Reftagger.  The greatness of this tool is this:  if you hover over a Scripture reference I write down, the verse pops up in a bubble above the text.  For example, try hovering the mouse over Philippians 3:7.  The verse shows up with perfect efficiency.  I do not have to write the full verse down anymore.  It saves a lot of typing and time.  However, I still may write the verse(s) down in order to display exactly what I am trying to convey in the posts I write.  But, the introduction of Reftagger is a significant blog tool.  Thanks Dakota.  :)    

3 comments:

Dakota said...

Glad you got it up and running! Works great!

Lilac Bud Gal said...

Neat!! I may have to look into adding something like that to my blog.. sure would be handy!

In Christ's Service,
Sarah

Joshua said...

Dakota,
I am glad too. Thanks for the comment. :)

Sarah,
Yeah, it definitely is very handy, a very useful tool. Thanks for the comment. :)