Saturday, January 15, 2011

Day #15: A Person I Admire

The one person I admire the most would have to be my dad..... He is a hard working leader.


He leads by example.
He can literally fix anything.
He is a God fearing man. 
He treats Mom with utmost respect and devotion.
He treats his children lovingly.
He disciplines his children when called upon.
He is a master at working with rubber.
He enjoys life to the fullest.
He teaches us Biblical truth.
He has taught me many things.
He has an amazing sense of humor.
He is a great father.
He is my dad and I am so thankful for him.
Love you Dad.








7 comments:

Jessica said...

This looked like fun when my sister was doing it, so I am doing it as well.

Jessica

Anonymous said...

Love you too son.

Rachel said...

I 100% agree! :)

Lilac Bud Gal said...

He sounds like an amazing man of God. You are blessed to have him as your father. :)

In Christ's Service,
Sarah

susanwalkergirl said...

Joshua,

God has blessed you, Rachel, Elizabeth and Abbey with wonderful parents. What you Dad has sewed into your life is seen in the fruit that your life now bears for Christ.

Love...Susan

Joshua said...

Thank you all for the comments. I am definitely blessed to have a dad, who loves the Lord with all his heart. Can't get any better than that. :)

Debbiehere said...

You hit that nail on the head! I have great respect, admiration, and a sense of humor about your Dad!!! (The apple didn't fall too far from the tree either! ;)