Friday, March 13, 2009

Prayer Request

Please pray for my English class tomorrow at 8:00 PT. I wrote a personal narrative essay, in which, I clearly presented the gospel. I don't know if I could have wrote the gospel more clearer than I did. Pray for the people who are going to read my essay that there hearts would be convicted and convinced that Jesus Christ is the ONLY WAY. Pray also for my teacher, who is clearly non-christian by the way he acts and talks, that his heart would soften. The essay is basically my testimony bunched up with a few other key points. Our teacher said that we could talk about our faith; so I jumped at the opportunity. Thank you so very much. I will update you all on what happened. Thank you.

3 comments:

Jenna said...

I'm praying for you and your essay Joshua! Lives will be touched:)

Your sister in Christ,
Jenna

'becca said...

Joshua,

I am praying for you and will continue to. I pray that your teachers heart is softened so he will hear you message.

'becca

Joshua said...

Thank you all for your prayers. My teacher did not get to read my essay, but he will once the final drafts are completed next Saturday. It was hard to tell the looks on the students faces, who read them, but I am sure it did touch a lot of hearts. The gospel is extremely powerful. Cuts straight down to the heart.

In Christ,
Joshua :)