Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Quick News Update

Hey y'all (not So. Californian dialect by any stretch), I am hanging in there.  I will give you a more formal update on my life in about a few days.  What have I been up to?  I partially tore the ligament on the right side of my right ankle a couple of days ago, which is also known as an ankle sprain.  I am down for three weeks.  NO RUNNING!!!!  I am about to burst out of my socks and split down the street right now, but that would only prolong my invalidity (not a good idea :).  And, God has been working mightily in many ways.  I can't wait to share what He has been doing, so stay tuned.  Hopefully, I will get to my weakness and how God has been using my weakness for His glory on Friday.  May God bless you all and have a good night.  

Sola Deo Gloria!!!!   

8 comments:

Becca said...

I feel your pain. I hurt my ankles running last may and have had trouble with them ever since. The doctors and physical therapsist said that since I have no arches I pulled on the muscles in my foot to much. It has taught me that even though I am young and healthy, it doesn't mean I am invincible and need God's strength through out my entire life. I have grown closer to God since it has happened and become more thankful that I still have my feet. I'll be praying for you.

In Christ,
Becca
http://countrygirl4god13.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Bro!!! Not cool!! I am so sorry to hear that :( I actually just got the okay to start working out again yesterday and my knee is getting better!! But yes - totally understand. Not running.. haha guess when it's in your blood - it just kills when you can't!!

But praying for a quick recovery! Feel better!

Debbiehere said...

Hey! Y'all works for us! ; ) Sorry about your ankle - praying you'll fell better soon!!! Love 'ya!

Lilac Bud Gal said...

Thanks for the update!! I will be praying that your ankle makes a quick recovery so you can get to your running.. ;)

I can't wait to hear what the Lord has been doing in your life!

In Christ's Service,
Sarah

Joshua said...

Thank you all for your prayers. I definitely appreciate them very much. :)

Anonymous said...

That's weird, cuz I just REALLY bruised my shoulder riding my horse into a tree last week. (must be the weather. . .) still on the road to recovery. Can't wait for the update. I'll be praying for you!

Mark Zellner said...

Just found your blog man, via Thy Word is Truth blog. Great to see some powerful writing for the encouragement of the Church! Hope to read more of your stuff in the future bro.

Joshua said...

Mark,
Thanks man. I was encouraged when I visited your blog as well. Keep it up bro. :)

SammyJo,
Ouch. That does not sound fun. Praying for a speedy recovery back your way as well. :)