Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to all in the blogging world and beyond! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas filled with God's tender love and compassion on you and your families. Instead of posting an actual Christmas post this year on the birth of Christ, I thought I would share something with you all that has been very meaningful to me when I have read it. Over at the Blazing Center blog two years ago, Mark Altrogge, one of the leaders at Sovereign Grace, posted a blog post on a conversation between the Father and the Son on the Incarnation. Basically, what the Incarnation cost the Father and the Son to bring about our redemption? Of course, we know this conversation never happened because the Father, before the world began, eternally planned our redemption; but, however, it is still a very moving post (Read it here).


No comments: