Wednesday, April 7, 2010

How to Live a Radical Life for Christ?

I am going to begin a new small mini-series of about 3 posts in between this gigantic Attributes of God series. What is the topic? Be aware. Radical living for the cause of Christ. This series will set us on the right foot to explore our one and ultimate desire, to be on fire for Christ. To live radically, so the world would look at us and ask what is different about us; to live radically, so God would ultimately be magnified, adored, and glorified; to live radically, so we look forward to heaven rather than being stuck here on earth. The main goal of this series is to ignite a fire in each one of you, a fire that only God could ignite, a burning passion and desire for the things of God that it literally consumes your soul. Do you want to begin this journey? Are you ready?

Hebrews 12:28-29
"Therefore let us be grateful for receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken and thus let us offer to God acceptable worship, with reverence and awe, for our God is a consuming fire."



4 comments:

Camden said...

Ooooo... Sounds like it's going to be a sweet series, Joshua. =)

I have a couple thoughts on the subject, but I won't share them just yet (I might have to do a similar 1-time post for my "Being a Christian Is..." series. Looking forward to your thoughts!

Camden

Romans 12:1

Therefore, I urge you, brothers, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God—this is your spiritual act of worship.

Amber Noella said...

Ohhh! Exciting! I want that desire for Christ to grow.

Angie Gamgee said...

Let's go!!

Rachel Danielle said...

I'll be waiting eagerly Joshua! I'm really liking this layout for your blog, by the way. :)

~Rachel