Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Tough Dilemma

All of you are probably wondering what happened to part 3 of the fifth part of the Cross of Christ series. Don't worry. The series has definitely not fallen off of my map, but I am in a tough dilemma. I need an answer from my followers of whether I should finish the story or go back to the text (Scripture) with the main point of Part 5. I am kind of leaning towards driving home the main point with Scripture, but I am unsure. On the other hand, the story would take about another three parts. If you would prayerfully consider this decision and post a decision ready comment, I would be obliged to post the next post of the Cross of Christ series as soon as possible. Thanks for helping me make my decision.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you believe in miracles?

Joshua said...

Yes, I believe in miracles. Miracles are performed all throughout Scripture. They are also performed today in many different ways. The greatest miracle is salvation itself, but I believe that God could perform miraculous wonders today. Nothing is outside of His will. He is sovereign over all things. Thanks for commenting Thankful Paul.

In Christ,
Joshua :)

P.S. I am curious. Why did you ask that question?

Josh said...

Joshua,
I want to appologize for not commenting in a while. You are doing such a great job and you're so encouraging to me. I've not forgotten you, I just don't have a lot of extra time at the present.
I don't have a preferance as far as part 3 but I know that you'll do a great job either way.

Your brother in Christ,
Josh

Joshua said...

You don't need to apologize Josh. We all get busy sometime in our lives. I totally understand because I am kind of in the same boat now. School is about to start in five days and I am getting ready for the barrage of homework. You are still posting posts. That is good. Your blog has been a great encouragement to me also. Keep up the good work.

Love your Brother,
Joshua :)